We provide the BeeMoreActive Application which is a recreational sports and fitness directory for the family. We provide everything from sports leagues to fitness classes.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all of its users' Personal Data and providing a secure, user-controlled environment for the use of the app.
PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE
● Account Credentials. In order to use the BeeMoreActive App Services, you are required to login with an Account Authentication Mechanism (Name, and email Address, or any third -partly login such as Facebook Sign-in) When creating an account, BeeMoreActive stores a hashed version of your Account Authentication Mechanism for authentication and/or verification purposes. We use a third-party service provider for verification and authentication.
● Profile Information. When you create an account, you choose to provide us with Personal Data about yourself. For example, in the BeeMoreActive App, you may provide your Personal Data, such as name, email address, and any other information that is required to positively identify the user.
● Location and Distance Information. When you use the BeeMoreActive App, we collect your precise location (e.g. your latitude and longitude) ("Location") to determine the distance in feet or meters (“Distance Information”). Should you choose not to allow the BeeMoreActive App to access your location, certain features (such as displaying nearby user profiles or features that include Live Location Sharing) of the BeeMoreActive Services will not function properly. You may also revoke this permission and disable the location services on your device. You can do so on an iPhone by going to Settings, Privacy, Location Services, BeeMoreActive; and on Android, by going to Settings, BeeMoreActive App, Permissions, Location.
● Feedback/Support. If you provide us feedback or contact customer support, we collect your name and e-mail address and possibly other Personal Data (e.g. IP address), as well as any other content that you send to us in order to reply and address any issue. If you contact customer support, we also collect and retain certain technical diagnostic data, such as your phone model. We may keep records of our communication with you, including any complaints we receive from you about other users (and from other users about you).
● Apple App Store Services
● Google Play Services
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
BeeMoreActive needs to perform a contract with you
You have given BeeMoreActive permission to do so
Processing your personal information is in BeeMoreActive legitimate interests
BeeMoreActive needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
You are entitled to the following rights under applicable laws:
1. The right to access: you may at any time request to access your personal data. Upon request, we will provide a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic form.
2. The right to rectification: you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
3. The right to erase: under certain circumstances (including processing on the basis of your consent), you may request us to delete your User Data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
4. The right to object: to certain processing activities conducted by the us in relation to your personal data, such as our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
5. The right to data portability: you are entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the app, we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are using a strong backend for our BeeMoreActive App. In the backend, all the content will be stored. All Data will remain safe and secure. No, any single information/data will send anywhere.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Apple Store In-App Payments
Google Play In-App Payments
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
· You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
· Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
· For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
· You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
· To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
· Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
· For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
● To facilitate our Service;
● To provide the Service on our behalf;
● To perform Service-related services; or
● To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
How do I log in to my Beemoreactive Beemoreactive
On Beemoreactive there are personal user accounts and business accounts, which are on the same login pages.
How does billing work?
Depending on your program, you'll be billed every month or for a number of months. Refer to your billing section for your specific billing amount.
If I have problems or suggestions
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org we will try to solve all your problems.